ORDER OF GRAPHIC TASKS
The following persons are involved in the graphic assignment process:
- Ordering party - a person from a trade or office who commissions a graphic
- Marketing Business Partner - an employee of the Marketing Department, a
supervisor of a given market (NMR 3,4,5 or NMR2 for ordering parties from Kleosin offices or
- Head of Foreign Markets - NMR
- Graphic designer - NMO1, NMO2, NMO4 or external agency
- Operations Manager - NMO
- Technical Department - depending on the NPT, NPT1 or NPT2 market
Individual stages of project implementation:
1. Filling in the brief
- In order to commission a graphic task, the ordering party should send his expectations in
the form of a completed online brief, available on the MARKETING TASK website. It is
important that already at this stage the information sent is accepted by the ordering
superior, and this does not take place at a later stage on the already prepared material.
- Ordering party - by filling in the brief, first of all he fills in his data and indicates
his Marketing Business Partner, i.e. the market supervisor who supervises the process of
preparation and communicates with the Ordering party at further stages.
The MBP is assigned according to the customer:
The following MBP are responsible for orders on the markets
Poland - employees of the office, Kleosin production and NMR2
Poland - trade in DHM
Asia, Middle East, Africa, America, Kanex NMR
South, Pribaltyka NMR3
East: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus NMR4
Germany, Scandinavia NMR5
- The merchant also fills in all required fields, prepares the necessary files (e.g. text to be
included in the material, ready-made material with marked corrections for updates, photos to be
used in the material, situational pictures where the material is to be used, competition
material), provides supplementary information in the comments. It is important that already at
this stage the sent information is accepted by the superior, and it does not take place at a
later stage on the already prepared material.
- Then the client chooses whether to order the creation of a new material or an update of an
- When ordering new material, the ordering party should provide what materials he or she is
ordering, it can be only one material (e.g. a banner to mark the partner) or several, as in the
case of a promotion (leaflet, poster and graphics to the website). Please note that the order
should contain guidelines for each material separately.
- When updating existing material, the merchant should attach the material together with any
2. Placing an order
After filling in the brief and preparing all the auxiliary files, the ordering party sends an e-mail
with the order to the assigned Marketing Business Partner.
3. Order verification
- Business Partner and Graphic Designer verify the correctness of the order within 3 working
- If the order is not complete, e.g. if important information or files are missing, information
in the brief does not agree or exclude, materials to be used in the order cannot be used due to
poor quality or legal reasons, the correctness of Business Partner sends back the order and asks
the ordering party to complete the information. Without complete information, the task does not
go to the stage of implementation.
- In case of positive verification of the order, the task is placed in the queue of tasks to be
completed; the order number is assigned, the ordering party receives information about accepting
the task for execution.
4. Information on the date and time
- Business Partner after consultation with the graphic designer informs the ordering party about
the date of project implementation. The final deadline for the submission of the project depends
on the complexity and the number of amendments. Please note that the deadline does not include
the production of the material.
- Approximate deadlines for standard orders are available at: marketingtask.kan-therm.com. A
material update is faster than creating a new material. Below are a few examples of approximate
deadlines for the realization of a graphic task and its production.
|Type of project
||Maximum working days
Update/ new project
|Catalogue, printed guide
|Banner large- format
5. Execution of the order
The execution of the order includes the following stages:
- completing the materials for the project (Employer, BP)
- graphic design (Graphic designer)
- amendments (Employer, Schedule)
- visual acceptance (NMO, NM, NR)
- substantive acceptance (NPT, NPT1, NPT2)
- acceptance by the ordering person
- preparation of the file for production
- The Commissioning Party, after preparing the project, may submit 2 rounds of amendments.
- Submission of amendments is one e-mail with amendments. The first e-mail may contain many
amendments. After receiving the project after corrections, the merchant can send another e-mail
with corrections to the corrected project.
- If the number of submissions is greater than 2, Business Partner organizes a meeting with the
graphic designer and the client to discuss the problem and smooth completion of the task.
- In order to meet the deadline for the implementation of the task it was assumed that the process
of submission of amendments or possible acceptance in case of lack of amendments lasts without
taking into account the submitted projects. A complex project is an order whose implementation
process exceeds 5 working days and in their case the deadline for submitting
amendments/acceptance is determined individually. In case of complex projects, the process In
case the ordering party does not submit amendments in this time, the deadline for the process
implementation is postponed and the ordering party will be informed about the current deadline
for the task implementation.
- If at the stage of realisation the brief assumptions are subject to significant changes (e.g.
change of concept, change of orientation, significant change of size, change of promoted system,
change of material e.g. from leaflet to folder) the order is treated as a new project. This
means a new term, new queuing.
6. Transfer of the order
Once the graphic order is completed, it is handed over to external companies (printing houses,
advertising agencies) for execution. If the material is ordered in an electronic version, there is
no production process but preparation of the final version.
Please note that the completion of the production stage is not synonymous with the delivery of the
material to the customer. In order for the material to be sent, it should be ordered by the
customer, written out by Customer Service Department completed by a warehouse, etc. etc. The process
is described in the procedure for ordering P.3 advertising materials.
7. Completion of the order
Business Partner after the completion of the project informs the ordering party via e-mail about the
project closure (after sending the ordered materials to the designated person).